The Next Next Next Next Next Next Chapter

March 30, 2021

[BRINDLEKIN TALES – Book 3: Chapter 14]

Subject: This is FANTASTIC!
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 29, 2021 11:31 AM

This morning I phoned Deek again, to let him know I have another three jacksons eager to warm his crotch. But again, just like last night, he didn’t pick up. In fact, this time around I was shunted directly to “leave a message” voicemail. What’s up with that? He must’ve changed the setting (or more likely, had someone do that for him), since previously it took six rings before activating voicemail. But obviously he STILL doesn’t check for missed calls. (Or does he, but doesn’t always bother to call back? The mystery rages on.)

Well, just twenty minutes ago he calls up to my window, says someone stole the leashes last night, and please watch the dogs, he’s gotta rush downtown to get something sorted…I’m not sure what about, as he spoke really fast, and I was half-listening…but I think it has to do with getting ID (finally) or something else equally important.

So I snatched up the bills and quickly exited without even bothering to don my bandanna..when, almost at the stairs, I heard him holler: “Ya got any cigarettes?” So I dashed BACK hovel, procured two cancer sticks and took an extra moment to secure that bandanna. I also thought I need to bring those two spare leashes I have lying around…but they’re packed away on my loft, and that would cause further delay (breaking out the ladder, climbing it, rummaging about, etc.). So I just said fuck it and hurried downstairs. I figured, since no one’s around, the pups will just scurry right to my room, for which reason I left the door ajar.

I opened the gate and he immediately asked if I have a ciggie before I even had a chance to hand them over. He said, “Oh!” when I did, and the pooches dashed inside in a paroxysm of joy. Hoping neither the building manager nor the evil mother-and-son duo in 208 would cross paths with the brindlekin, I turned my attention back to Deek, who blurted:

“That church guy who handles our mail said I’d get my stimulus on a debit card in two days!”

“Excellent,” I replied. “Make sure to tell me the PIN number, in case you forget it.”

I then withdrew the bills from my pocket: “Here’s another sixty.”

“Wow, THANKS, gotta go now!” and off he went.

I turned around to see nary a hair of either dog, though one of the elevator workers came walking down to the lobby.

“Cool!” I registered, “They didn’t even bark once! Guess they’re in my room by now.”

So I fled up the stairs where Lucky suddenly dashed back out to greet me halfway up…with Flaco right behind. As if it were THEIR home now, and they were so ecstatic to have me visit! I waved them back inside, where they scurried about in excited bursts, crimping up the tarps and thin rugs in the process, till I set myself upon the cot. Whence they stumbled all over me with waggy tails and many licks. I noticed their fur smells like 7/11 tacos, or something of that nature…egg rolls perhaps?

They are now totally crashed out in deep sleep, as I type this email. What a great latest visit with Deek, but I DO regret just one thing:

I forgot to don my spyglasses.

– Zeke K-Holmes


Re: This is FANTASTIC!
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 29, 2021 12:36 PM

> Wonderful. They’re with you now?

Yep. Here they are, crashed out like logs:

Click here for a larger view.
Click here for a larger view.
Click here for a larger view.

And here are two shots from several days ago, that I know you’ll adore:

Click here for a larger view.
Click here for a larger view.

> Too bad about the spyglasses, but your “contemporaneous notes” more than make up for the lack!

No, it would’ve been a GROUNDBREAKING video! But I’m not upset, because as I said before: the Reptilians have me covered. They just informed me they copied a recording of it from my own brain, and it’s now in their “/zeke” archives. So I’m good. (Thank god I didn’t succumb to antipsychotic chemicals during any time I was seeing a shrink! All this would’ve been buried forever, and there’d BE no “Brindlekin Tales!”)

– Zeke K-Holmes


Re: Waters of March
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 29, 2021 1:59 PM

> If you ever learn her name, please let me know.

Will do. Mayhaps though, YOU might discover who she is first, in which case I expect to be informed posthaste, or I shall weep a stream of tears and go floating down my own river, like Alice in Wonderland!

> That your prediction of an amazing and heart-lifting April be realized for all life on the planet.

When I pray, I set my expectations beyond the stratosphere! Why think small, if prayers really ARE answered?

______________________________________________________________

Subject: You will be ecstatic to hear that…
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: Lisa Harwood
Date: March 29, 2021 5:45 PM

…Deek has taken my advice and initiated on his own, getting his stimulus payment via our local church. He came by today, to tell me he’ll get it this Wednesday when they have mail call. He asked me to watch the pups while he rushes downtown to get some important errands done, including procuring San Francisco ID!

As for your suggestion I go through media channels re. Deek’s situation and the homeless in general:

As I said, it just backfires when I try that approach. My answer is to write tales so astounding, that people will flock to them and spread the word, without my EVER having to struggle with the publishing route, social media, and so on. And THAT’S what Brindlekin Tales is all about. And if you ever feel as excited about my stories as I am, let others know! But ONLY if it rings a bell of sheer joy in your heart.

I have had others say to me over the years how much they love my writing…yet not a single one of them has ever thought to share my outstanding work with others. Don’t know why that is, because they will obviously do SO much good for scads of people.

I feel sometimes like the Little Red Hen. :)


Re: Waters of March
From Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 29, 2021 6:22 PM

> Thanks for the tip, Zeke. I sent him a message!

I’m sure he’ll get back to you. Did you know he’s read a lot of my stories in the recent past, as well as had me call in? I’ve saved all those audio clips for posterity.

I took almost a year’s hiatus, before resuming…but after reading my new stories in two consecutive shows, he abruptly ceased. His plan was to read all my Brindlekin Tales, which numbered only five back then. (Now I’m up to 51, broken up into three books!) He’s never responded to any email I’ve sent, wondering what’s going on. Thus, the mystery remains unresolved. Though I’ll be forever grateful for the many works of mine he’s previously read, before Brindlekin was even a sparkle in my eye. (Which spark ignited last October FYI, and has been flaring like fireworks ever since.)

> Have a peaceful night!

Indeed I shall, if the night is as wonderful as my day is going…which I’m certain it will be. Thank you! April is just three days away. <3 <3 <3

– Zeke (gay activist and homeless advocate since before the dawn of Futurama)


Re: Waters of March
From Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 29, 2021 9:04 PM

> I am sorry, Zeke. The reasons behind actions remain mysterious sometimes.

Nothing to be sorry about…but thanks! Do you ever wonder what this or that person is doing, when walking along a street? I do, gazing up at the highrises, wondering what’s going on behind this or that window. So many DIFFERENT things happening that we don’t know about, or ever WILL know…it boggles the mind! I reach out to these strangers, invisible people behind metal, glass, concrete or wood! Wishing them well. But still, wondering what the F is going on. Then I stretch my mind to think of all the BILLIONS in this world, in their own universes, doing different things than anyone else on the planet! Speaking of “billions:”

1 Billion Beautiful People


Subject: You will be ecstatic to hear that…
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: Lisa Harwood
Date: March 29, 2021 9:21 PM

> I’m glad you did the search, Zeke. That was the solution that better fit . And I’m so glad for both of you “Deek” acted on your advice.

Every important civil rights and other issues are scattered throughout Brindlekin Tales…it’s all there, and all ideas therein shall become infused throughout the world’s consciousness. Had I been successful with my activist goals earlier, I would NOT have been skilled enough to find a way THROUGH all obstacles and tap into collective humanity.

This is just the beginning of Deek’s turnaround, as I PREDICTED in earlier chapters. OTHER predictions I have made in my tales, some which have alREADY come true, and some which have not YET, but will…and soon. Another prediction:

April will be an AMAZING month for him, as it will be for EVERYONE ELSE. Yet I do NOT really believe he needs any help, or is disturbed or disenfranchised in any way. Because MY conjecture is he’s one of my guardian angels playing a ROLE as vagrant, that I may become a hero. This amazing conclusion IS the heart of Brindlekin Tales. And also suggests there ARE no homeless, but bodhisattva spirits that ACT OUT that role for the sake of humanity, that we ALL have chances, over and over again, to finally discover the RIGHT path: the hero’s journey (as Carl Jung called it). IOW:

Living PROOF of the miraculous, as I document EVERYthing…then share with the world THROUGH these astounding tales. I am STILL with the pooches, fed them twice, took them out for a walk. Deek will show up when Deek shows up. He COMPLETELY trusts me with the dogs, and knows they couldn’t be in safer company. So if he wants to kick back for the night, riding his bicycle across the city or whatever else he enjoys that he can’t do WITH the pooches…he is freed up for a time, without ever worrying about his canine companions.

– Zeke


Subject: Deek was a Monster Tonight
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 29, 2021 11:07 PM

He returned with a HUGE speaker, about four feet tall and 50 lbs., asked if the elevator is working. I said no, and I wouldn’t take that inside anyway, this is too much. He than asked for a hundred dollars, so he could pay it off. I said that’s your problem, not mine…you spend your money foolishly. He went on about how he’s got an agent, he’s gonna be a big-time rapper soon, blah blah blah. But that ain’t the worst of it:

He talked about using a chunk of his stimulus for vet care, shots, etc. So I said, “And you’re not gonna get her pregnant, right?” Well, that set off the fireworks. He told me they’re HIS dogs, not mine, and he knows how to raise dogs, and he would like to have one litter from Flaco, then he’d stop. He even said she already gave birth to a litter, and the puppy mill guy who sold her to him said she’s good breeding stock.

He tried to drown me out by shouting, but I stood REAL close, told him to pipe down NOW, and LISTEN, this is VERY serious. I explained, as I have before, of the danger of getting her pregnant while on the streets, went through the whole litany. He remained obnoxious and ranted more BS, so then I made it VERY clear if he made her pregnant, you’d get no more money or other help from me. In fact, you’d probably get arrested for animal abuse, and they’ll take BOTH your dogs away, you’ll never see them again. (I didn’t say outright that I would be the one to turn him in, but yes, I certainly would.)

The poor pooches were looking REALLY sad for us arguing, so I bent down to let Flaco lick my face as I hugged her. Then he started to call me a pervert, where ELSE do I let them lick me when he’s not around? I told him you’ve insulted me like this before, and it’s disgusting of you to speak that way to me…you know better, Deek. I then told him about when Flaco was in heat while she was staying with me. Well, he put up a BIG stink, didn’t wanna hear about it at all. So then I very firmly demanded he SHUT UP AND LISTEN, this is extremely important!

I then described how I dealt with it: in a kind and patient manner. And they even wound up having safe sex. What I conveyed to him is to NOT even let Lucky mount her, because they got stuck for almost ten minutes, and they were howling. Flaco thought he was hurting her, and Lucky felt REALLY bad about it. I then explained to him how to kindly discourage this behavior in a way where they’d be quite happy without any real coitus. Deek made it VERY difficult for me to get through all this, but I made SURE he heard every word.

He threatened to never let the dogs visit me again, because I’m a pervert. Also said HE won’t come over ever again, that it’s SICK to let a dog lick me on the face. But he also kept accusing me of being sexual with them. It’s all I could do, Wattson, to keep from smacking him HARD to the curb!

I ALSO warned him that if he ever SERIOUSLY makes any move towards getting Flaco pregnant, God will strike him down, and take the dogs away for good. That Flaco is a darling, sweet puppy who should NEVER be put through pregnancy, because YOU don’t know what you’re doing, she could easily DIE, then Lucky would miss her and die of heartbreak too…and YOU’D come running to me in grief: “Zeke I’m sorry I’m sorry, you were right, I should have listened to you!”

He also did the “oh you got your stimulus, you’re just holding back with the money” schtick. So I told him he needs to STOP insulting me, and saying such awful things, NONE of it is true. I told him I’m NOT gonna charge his smartphone and battery pack, ’cause why SHOULD I do this for an ingrate? Well, he finally calmed down. I told him if he doesn’t PROMISE me, SWEAR on the Bible, that he WON’T get her pregnant, or LET her get pregnant by “accident,” there will be NO more money forthcoming. He promised SEVERAL times, began some half-assed apology. So I said okay, I’ll charge the devices, see you in a couple of hours to pick them up.

He ALSO declared, “I promised, okay, so at least you can give me more money for that!” I said DON’T put the dogs in the middle of this, or see them as your puppy mill cash cow! He said he kicks himself every day for letting Lucky get fixed, ’cause he could’ve gotten high value from the puppies, they’d be so cute. I told him that’s horrible, to see EITHER of these sweet doggies with dollar signs in your eyes. I said worse than that, and really raked him over the coals!

So I think he got the message. Putting the fear of god in him seems to have worked its magic. AND IT’S TRUE! Though what HE thinks is “god” is not what I think is “god.” To me, it’s “universal mind,” a force of ultimate consciousness that runs through EVERYTHING in the entire universe. And there is NO thing that exists, or ever existed or WILL exist that is outSIDE of that ultimate protection and benevolence! So, in this situation just described, Deek WILL be thrashed for trying to make her pregnant, once way or another, and he’ll sorely regret it. Flaco is PROTECTED by this force from getting inseminated. And BOTH pups will be removed from his world, should he actually take the first step in that direction. And, somehow, some way, they will be brought to me as the RIGHTFUL owner.

But I think this is all nothing more than his bodhisattva drama, so I’m not gonna let it ruin my evening. I’m GLAD I brought up the pregnancy issue NOW, rather than let it eat me away inside. He DID say he’s not even gonna expect that $700 from me, since he’s getting #1,400 of his own, soon. We’ll see about THAT, if he keeps his word! And if he really DOES use some of that windfall to take the mutts to the SPCA. He said they’ll charge him more than twice as much, if he’s not willing to have Flaco spayed. Well, the one thing I neglected to tell him, is that two our of three females die of cancer by 10 years of age, if they haven’t been fixed. THAT might give him good cause to change his mind.

JEEZ! Well, April is upon us…a new day will come just moments from now, and all this crap will be in the past. FINALLY. I even told Deek I have him figured out, that he’s NOT homeless, or even needs any money, that he’s one of my guardian angels who ACTS difficult, so I can be challenged to figure out a compassionate way to rise above whatever he hurls at me. He mocked me up, down, left and right,…but MY response to THAT was simply: you’re ALSO a damned good actor.

He finally departed, thank god, with two pretty morose doggos in tow…who really wanted to stay with me. They looked VERY ashamed of his behavior. They are not just ANY dogs, but GOD’S dogs. For they are LOVE.

– Zeke K-Holmes

P.S: I firmly believe that Deek, as a spiritual guardian, is awfully PROUD of how I stood up to him. But enough is enough! Still a shame he behaved like this, as the day was otherwise wonderful, ending with a nice walk with the pups before his return. Though there WAS this disruption, which may have been a sign of FURTHER mayhem later on that night:


Re: You will be ecstatic to hear that…
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: Lisa Harwood
Date: March 30, 2021 12:40 AM

> Flacco may be pregnant. . . I think that is the reason she gobbled up the food you put in her dish, then immediately tried to finish off Lucky’s. She is usually content with her portion. It is unique for puppies to be born at home these days. You’ll make a great papa. . . .

Nah, that’s not the case at all. She ALWAYS goes to Lucky’s dish after she’s done with hers. They are USED to sharing the same bowl, as that’s how Deek feeds them. Lucky is a good brother, and allows her to eat the rest of his meal, if she goes for it. He just steps away. They NEVER fight over anything, including food. Furthermore:

NOT FUNNY. It would be a DISASTER if she got pregnant while out on the streets. It’s not like I have the money or facilities to care for the pups…and Deek’s situation is even worse. She would most likely DIE because she’d have no secure, safe place to give birth and raise them…and HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEM! The very IDEA of getting your dog pregnant while on the streets is horrific.

I JUST had to argue with Deek tonight, against getting her pregnant, and finally got him to PROMISE not to do that…and now I get YOUR letter of “congratulations!”

If Deek went ahead and got her pregnant, I’d report him to animal control for abuse, and have them taken away from him. He could NOT care for either her or the pups out there in the streets, thus the ONLY way to save her life is to have them removed and put up for adoption. Hopefully, I’D be the one to adopt them. He could go to JAIL for trying to start a puppy mill on the streets…and well he should, if he tries to go through with it. I only hope that, one way or another, the pups would not be lost to ME, as well.

Anyway, the upcoming chapter describes further, our argument tonight…one which we HAVE had before. Though I think he just likes to press my buttons. Nonetheless, I MUST go by what he says, because the pooches’ well-being comes first.

I’m surprised you did not THINK about the implications of Flaco becoming pregnant under Deek’s, and my, living conditions! I couldn’t POSSIBLY have a litter of pups for many weeks in my single room. Besides a likely eviction, I do NOT have the finances or proper setting for that.

– Zeke


Re: Waters of March
From Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 30, 2021 9:58 AM

> Were that they are false reports of war, Zeke. The militarization of vast portions of the world are evident when you are on site in many countries.

Evident to our base senses, yes. I explain THOROUGHLY in various essays, how this illusion can work, regardless. Being WITNESS to them is STILL not proof they actually occurred, or presently occur. However, YOU are not even a witness to such horrid events, nor I…it is, after all, secondhand from our perspective…including from what other people say, who claim to have been there. To ASSUME what you read, see or hear in the news, books, anecdotes, etc. is wherein the weak link presents itself. However, most people find it impossible to wrap their heads around my theory, because they are so indoctrinated by habit of cultural imposition. For example:

When I told a friend years ago, that we are EACH the center of the universe, because everything happens around each of us, he reacted in a kneejerk manner and refused to listen to any further extrapolation I could give. IOW: he couldn’t wrap his head around it, for that good ol’ psychological wall leapt up to block the concept ENTIRELY from his ability to think it through. Kind of like when people used to believe that the sun revolved around the earth. That “1 billion beautiful people” essay is simply a cursory glance at my premise. For something with more depth to it, read THIS piece.

In fact, that is the ORIGINAL essay on this idea, which I initially called “NeoChristianity,” but eventually changed to “NeoPositivity.” Lately, though, I’ve come up with a THIRD title: “The Bodhisattva Premise.” It is a fun, thought-provoking read, whether or not you agree with my perspective.

> I suppose our minds could be manipulated by these reptilian creatures, and we also have reptilian responses in our existing brains.

I do not mean “reptilian” in that stereotypical sense at all! I mean more like, a civilization on another planet that evolved directly from dinosaur-like reptiles, rather than from ape-like mammals. But my concept is NOT without much humor and punning away at it. For my Reptilians DO have an INCREDIBLE taste for the hilarious. As exemplified in this short piece called “Learning to Love Lizards:”

> The singer may be Anya Marina.

YES! That’s her! THANK YOU! I’ve now added it to my collection of favorite songs.

> Mitchell responded with a couple of names and she sounds closest to the version you posted!

Well, he certainly came through for you. April is now just TWO days away!

– Zeke


Re: Waters of March
From Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 30, 2021 10:38 AM

> Given everything you say, we can readily enjoy each moment to the fullest. Thank you, Zeke.

My Bodhisattva Premise is the ONLY theory that makes such complete sense in the universe of a LOVING god. It is NOT that mine is a truly ORIGINAL thought, but that I have interpreted in modern terms and insight from the words of wise and extraordinarily benevolent avatars who preceded me. Furthermore, I refuse to feign false humility by trivializing or degrading this astounding GIFT of “me” to the world! Though I certainly DO often paint myself in a humorous light, partly in order to keep my own ego in check…but more so to put joy in other people’s hearts. And give them a copy of this key that will get them through the Final Door, that I have entered first. Though it’s probably a magnetic or chip card, instead of your standard, old-school “key” because this is TODAY, not yesterday. :P

> Through the powers of synchronicity, Anya Marina is the daughter of my psychology mentor. We are all connected in one way or another.

Oh fer cripes sake. That IS remarkable! And, I guess, Universal Mind’s clever way of acknowledging the veracity of my claims.

> Anna-Lee Horsington, LMFT

Lucky means fine tobacco?

– Zeke

P.S: I will of course say “you’re welcome” in return for your thanks. But ONLY with the stipulation that I acknowledge everyone else’s inspiring role upon this stage we call “All the World,” that shaped me into what I am today: a raving but harmless lunatic!


Re: Deek was a Monster Tonight
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 30, 2021 12:10 PM

> What a nightmare. You have a much better attitude toward this abusive bullshit than I would.

I strongly disagree, Wattson. For you have the SAME integrity and sense of compassion and personal responsibility I do! Were you in an identical situation where a couple of sweet doggies are in the middle of such a complex Gordian Knot, I’m sure you WOULD dredge up the inner resources necessary to pull off a victory that benefits all parties involved.

BODHISATTVA TIPS & TRICKS

Now, according to my Bodhisattva Premise (or the gameboard theory I call “Battle of the Bodhisattvas”), there are always CLUES in a conflict to indicate things are not what they SEEM to be, on the surface. That is: there will always be HINTS to show you the best path forward. And here they are, as regards last night’s argument with Deek:

1. I didn’t mention this in my last missive, but when he questioned why I was so concerned about the pregnancy issue, he added: “After all, if you have faith that God protects Flaco, why be upset no matter WHAT I say?” That, of course, flew right over my head in the heat of the moment. But now, in retrospect, I realize he made a MOST important point. Though at first I thought he was just being a wise-ass.

2. He obviously KNEW all along, that such a ginormous audio speaker would grate on my nerves no end, and I would NOT lug it up the stairs and into my hovel. Ergo, he intentionally brought it TO me, for just that purpose. Not so much to test my mettle, but because we are only days away from a profound transformation in my world, that one or more additional, irksome digs would complete this exacerbating initiation before my passage into that new reality. Like just moments before your friends pull a surprise birthday party on you, making the surprise that much sweeter when it finally occurs.

3. His request for an additional $100 after my fronting him $60 earlier that same day, was too absurd a request to be anything OTHER than a setup. For even DEEK has never done that before, because he already KNOWS how absurd that is! Just as absurd as his dragging that oversized speaker to my building.

4. He brought up a passel of OTHER crude remarks previously used to work my nerves, one right after another, like a ricochet of bullets. Including threats I’d never see him or the pups again…for he KNOWS very well, they are my softest spot, thus more likely to cave in to his vulgar demands. Which I did NOT, in spite of the hurt that would cause me. Thus, my heroic nature is both fulfilled and witnessed.

5. The fact that, earlier that same day he informed me about getting things arranged regarding the stimulus check, and accomplishing it quickly (and by doing so per my advice), shows me he really DOES listen to, and respect, this irked pilgrim. Such that, he was preparing me for the harsh blow to come my way some hours later…that I may NOT be so terribly struck down.

6. When he returned a final time last night (to pick up his freshly charged devices), I pointed up at the glowing, round moon and said: “Look at that, isn’t it lovely?” To which he replied: “What’s THAT supposed to mean?” Just another dig in my ribs to finalize the initiation! I did not take the bait. He was otherwise NOT an aggravation that time around, and DID say thank you before departing back across the street where those darling brindlekin patiently awaited his return. Leashed to his typically overloaded shopping cart filled with useless junk…not even so much as a blanket to comfort them overnight! In sum:

This is all too much like a movie or stage script composed by a superb playwright…every crisis packed together one after another, and VERY brief periods between each series of conflicts, like short intermissions between. It was all a setup to press my buttons, that I find some way to rise above this latest crisis. Just like all PREVIOUS times he’s plucked my strings. Or, more likely, my bodhisattvas gain great pleasure watching me grow righteous, strut my stuff, and discover a compassionate resolution. I only regret that the dogs had to hear me yell, and that Deek sabotaged even my attempt to give them solace. Though THAT, too, was part of the game (or “script,” if you will).

Thank God April is but two days away!

– Zeke K-Holmes


Subject: You are now in my book, as Anna-Lee Horsington
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: Anna-Lee Horsington
Date: March 30, 2021 1:11 PM

Your emails deserve recognition in my Brindlekin Tales. Just search for “horsington” and you’ll find your excellent contributions, which all appear in my latest chapter. “Horsington,” BTW is a REAL surname, as I learned by my wonderful-but-brief affair with a dapper fellow by that particular, and unique, cognomen.

I want to mention here, about Carl Jung. While it is popular these days to trivialize and demote his (what I believe still are) astounding INSIGHTS shared with the world. His theory of archetypes was KEY to bringing me to psycholgical sanity, emotional balance and a highly creative perception of life. Essentially, HE SAVED MY SOUL!

For which reason I believe he is GROSSLY underestimated, and too quickly swept into the dustbin of history. He is the FATHER of compassionate therapy, who brought respect to every one of his patients. I therefore believe it would greatly behoove humanity, to resurrect his theories and speculations, as I believe they will immensely improve the lot of every person’s life. His works have been a tremendous inspiration for my OWN tales and essays…which you can readily discern by the archetypal and iconic-hero themes of my works. But the BEST way to benefit from Jung’s teachings, is by watching the lectures by his greatest disciple, Joseph Campbell. You can find MANY of them on Youtube. Plus of course on numerous web sites by a simple search of his name. 

– Zeke

P.S.: I bet you are a SUPERB marriage and family counselor! Not many are.


Re: Deek was a Monster Tonight ADDENDUM
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 30, 2021 1:53 PM

7. When I told him “I have you figured out,” that he’s one of my guardian angels who INTENTIONALLY creates one conflict after another, that I may learn how to resolve difficulties as compassionately and quickly as possible…and get better at it, each time. In that way, he’s an ACTOR and really is NOT homeless, has a roof over his head and does NOT lack for money. His reaction? A subtle grin emerged on his lips, but nothing else. HE DID NOT DENY IT!

Well, that completes my list of hints for this round. Guess what, doctor, Deek just called me up, asked if I got the stimulus yet, because he won’t get his until tomorrow, IF it arrives at all. I told him no, my check did NOT come in yet, and I already explained WHY. So I explained again, because he said he doesn’t remember…about the payment delay for the elderly on Social Security. He then said okay, but can you advance me a “hunner dollah,” he’ll pay it back. I said of course not, but have a really nice day, I mean it. He chuckled and said, “Ohhhh, okay, thanks!” and hung up.

Grrrrr! Just more initiation BS. God forbid he should ever phone me over something OTHER than money issues. All this means is he’s now able to harass me MORE frequently than ever. I just MIGHT turn off the ringer. Maybe he’ll lose or sell that phone. He just uses it to listen to rap, watch tons of porn, and fuck with me. He could do the first thing easily on any old phone he picks up withOUT paying for cell service. Which is how it’s been for YEARS, until recently. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

– Zeke K-Holmes


Subject: The goal is to piss me off so much…
From: Zeke Krahlin
To: My Dear Wattson
Date: March 30, 2021 2:40 PM

…that I’ll be yearning like a bitch in heat for this new reality, and my new self, to manifest! Otherwise, were I not so desperate, it may come as too much of a SHOCK to my ego, and thus I’d fall apart into a blubbering mass of adipose. Deek’s additional prodding is meant to trigger me to the ultimate level of being pissed. And it worked. Ergo:

I am now PO’d like a monkey watching every other monkey chowing down on a banana, and they won’t even give me ONE, or let me find one for myself. I am READY.

LET THE NEW AGE, THE NEW ME, BEGIN! (Along with the next chapter.)

– Zeke K-Holmes


<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: